Any marketer will tell you that mobile marketing is now the most important marketing medium. Because of this fact, it is crucial for all businesses to maximize their mobile marketing presence. Here is a list explaining why mobile marketing is so important and some effective mobile marketing strategies.
- More people are utilizing mobile devices
It’s estimated that nearly 79% of all traffic comes from mobile devices. Therefore, having a site that is optimized for mobile access and/or an easy-to-use application can help your site capitalize on this traffic.
- Mobile Commerce is on the rise
Multiple studies predict that mobile Commerce will make up for 25% of all e-commerce as of next year. Therefore, you should make sure that your site and application have an easy to use checkout section for all your mobile customers.
- Sites that are optimized for mobile access perform better than sites that are not.
- Shoppers use their mobile devices inside brick-and-mortar stores as well. Stores should capitalize on this fact by sending their customers targeted emails, videos or SMS marketing while in the store.
- Invest in Mobile advertising.
- 70% of all Google searches utilize the call button to reach local businesses.
- Capitalize on local search terms because the vast majority of mobile searches involve local keywords.
- 64% of household decision makers read emails on their mobile devices. Therefore, having an effective mobile email campaign and newsletter are essential ways to turn traffic into leads.
- Because so many mobile users spend their time on apps and playing games app-based and in-game marketing is imperative.
- Mobile marketing is one of the best ways to capture the millennial market.
- Video and mobile marketing go hand-in-hand.
- Mobile payments and wearables are both large trends in the mobile marketplace. Therefore, your site should capitalize on this trends and accept Mobile payment options and optimized for wearables.
Now that you know the importance of mobile marketing be sure to use these techniques to improve your mobile marketing success. And for further marketing help simply visit ipage.com.