Whenever we think of travelling within India few places which come to our mind at first instance are Manali, Goa, Shimla, Nainital, Leh, Ladakh, Rajasthan. We also tend towards moving these famous tourist places but there is one place where you will love to go. “South India” is a part of India which is completely different from North India and it is a must visit place. If you have never been to South India, you have really missed out one of the most beautiful things in this world.
South India starting from its people, culture, cuisines to its language, clothing style and festivals is completely different and beautiful in every sense. You will get to see the most civilized places in South India. To visit South India, you can easily book your tickets at cheaper rates by using MakeMyTrip coupons. Let us discuss some reasons why you should visit South India:
- You will be amazed to see people following their such ancient culture with proper rituals and regulations. They wear proper traditional sarees and eat in banana leaves. The folk dances and music they practice even today will stun you. These people have a strong belief and respect for Indian culture which they cannot given at any cost. You will really get the chance to explore one of the most interesting cultures in the world.
- If you want to see ancient gorgeous temples in India, you should just book your tickets now for Rameshwaram. It is one of the most beautiful temple you will ever get to see. Another temple at the tip of Kanyakumari is Suchindram Temple. It is the only temple in India which has the godheads of all Gods in the Indian trinity, Brahma, Vishnu and Mahesh. There are other stunning temples as well as well which you can enjoy at the fullest. These temples are an epitome of beauty, peace and calmness.
- It provides a rich Indian history. From the time of Ramayana to time of our freedom fighting South India has a major role to play. Mahabalipuram monuments, Badami caves, Hampi’s Dravidian Monuments are some of the rich heritage of India which you should visit next time if you haven’t been there till now. You can take advantage of some of the travel offers and deals to get cheaper travel packages.
- If you are visiting South India, you just can’t miss to enjoy beaches which are the most mesmerizing part of South India. From Western Ghats to Jog Falls and Marina Beach to Coorg there are a lot of places you can go and enjoy to the fullest with your family and friends. You can also book nearby hotels at inexpensive rates by using various hotel deals from websites like Couponhaat.
- Another interesting part of South India, is its cuisine. South Indian food which comprises of dosa, idli, uttapam, vada, sambhar, coconut chutney tastes amazing when you eat them on a banana plate unlike you eat them in North India. You will not believe how many kinds of dosa you will getto eat there. There are more than hundred types of dosas you can eat to please your taste buds.